COUNTRY MANAGER INTERN(S)
Location: Odense, Denmark
Type of internship: Unpaid
We are looking for multiple Country Manger Interns to help us expand our market share on a global scale
Do you want to be a part of an international company and work in a dynamic environment? Do you have native or near native linguistic skills in one or more European or Asian languages? Can you produce captivating content that’ll be the catalyst for growth in your market? If you just yelled “YES!” at the screen, keep on reading.
As a Country Manager Intern at Moneezy.com you’ll have freedom, independence and directorship over one or more markets. The position itself is a mix between digital marketing, project management & copy writing. Exciting, right?
If you’ve already worked with digital marketing, advertising & SEO – that’s great! However, prior experience is not required.We will teach you everything there’s to know so you can excel at your new job.
What you’ll get taught how to do (aka The Tasks)
- Create unique and inspiring web content for your market
- Translate existing content
- Blog and article curation
- Update our website with product entries
- On-page and off-page SEO such as optimizing web content, link building & advertorials
- Creating visuals & copy for Facebook Campaigns (Facebook Ads)
- Research the market conditions, competitors, and new avenues for expansion
- Negotiate the best advertising deals with websites, newspapers etc.
- You’re a native speaker of one or more European languages
- You’re enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program and can work for 3 or more months
- You’re an exceptional storyteller and a creative individual with a knack for fresh ideas & captivating content
- You’re an enthusiast – you take on a task and just run with it
- You’re highly motivated, a self-starter and employ a growth mindset to expand Moneezy’s market share
- You have a commercial mindset & can create/manage our Facebook Campaigns depending on the local context to achieve increased conversion rates & reach revenue goals
- You can achieve goals within a set budget
- You are tech-savvy and feel comfortable working with multiple systems and softwares (we will show you how to use them)
- You wear your smile every day and are ready to crack up at some very bad jokes
It is advantageous (not mandatory) to have a prior experience within the financial sector. We don’t require Danish, only a high level of English for it’s the official inhouse language.
- You’ll get a flying start to your career in an international setup. You’ll learn, create and work on core business tasks.
- You’ll become a part of an amazing, tightly-knitted team that will build you up and teach you the basics of digital and affiliate marketing.
- We will feed you! There’s a great lunch buffet and an abundance of snacks.
- Top location in the heart of Odense.
- You’ll enjoy awesome social events and company outings. We throw the craziest parties in town!
- Flexible working hours & no dress code are also among the perks we offer.
- You’ll enjoy an informal culture and positive vibes.
With over 2 million unique visitors per month, Moneezy.com is one of the world’s largest online loan comparison services. Moneezy enables people to safely and in just few click compare numerous loan options so they can select the best one for them. We firmly believe in transparency in the financial sector and are dedicated to making private financing accessible to all people.
We aim to develop our solution further and want to offer our services in more and more countries around the world. You think you have what it takes to drive the company forward?